HomePage › Forums › Themeforest › Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme › Errors/sections to be edited
- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Supporter.
December 25, 2021 at 1:51 am #4810
I’m facing problems in regards to:
1. Animation – works only on mobile devices. Specifically, animation of the about page and FAQ questions are not opening in laptop browser.
2. Navigation – how can I modify icons of the sub menu of All Departments?
3. Home page – the section of the screenshot should be modified to be smaller or changed into a slider since its too big. Its not responsive for mobile devices right now.
4. Can I change the “All departments” in the navigation into “Shop by Category”?
5. Can I edit the blog page from Elementor?
I hope you can help me in this :)! Thank you a lot for the support!!December 25, 2021 at 2:09 am #4811
Here is the screenshotDecember 25, 2021 at 2:09 am #4812
December 25, 2021 at 1:17 pm #4817
- This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Supporter.
#1. I fixed this issue, please recheck
#2. Please follow guide at https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/organey/content-management-1/mega-menu
#3. Currently this section does not support sliders, so it is not possible to enable slider config on mobile. We will review and update in the upcoming version
#4. I resolved this issue
#5. I have jusst setup this page for you, please go to https://www.lotusfoodbh.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2025&action=elementor and edit this pageDecember 25, 2021 at 6:21 pm #4818December 26, 2021 at 1:15 am #4820
I can’t check your image, please send for me again.December 26, 2021 at 1:20 am #4821December 26, 2021 at 5:06 pm #4822
I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.