Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

I CAn’t update wordpress version
    That error appear

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Please send the Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired

I will describe the issue
    I’ll try to update wordpress version to 6.5
    but there is conflict between RpBazt theme 1.8.9 and version of wordpress 6.5
    and send to you the error message
    I need solution to update them and wordpress to update plugins without any conflict

Support Expired

Hi ,
    How can I subscribe for new support for RPBAZT theme
    thanks

1. Please follow the guide here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extend-or-renew-Item-Support

2. Please go to the file public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194, change private -> public

Support Expired

when I update them to 1.9.9 and wordpress
    i have this error code

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 20 of the file /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rbpazt_get_theme_option() in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php:20
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php(11): RBpazt_Extension_Back_To_Top->__construct()
    #1 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php(60): RBpazt_Extension_Back_To_Top::get_instance()
    #2 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(525): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #3 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(18): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->includes()
    #4 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(11): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->__construct()
    #5 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(533): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext::get_instance()
    #6 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/functions.php(19): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #7 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-settings.php(663): include(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #8 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-config.php(100): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #9 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #10 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #11 {main}
    thrown

Support Expired

Where can buy a new support to RPBazt theme in that link

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extend-or-renew-Item-Support

Support Expired

what about the error
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 20 of the file /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rbpazt_get_theme_option() in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php:20
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php(11): RBpazt_Extension_Back_To_Top->__construct()
    #1 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/back-to-top/back-to-top.php(60): RBpazt_Extension_Back_To_Top::get_instance()
    #2 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(525): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #3 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(18): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->includes()
    #4 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(11): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext->__construct()
    #5 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin-ext/class-extension.php(533): RBpazt_Theme_WooCommerce_Ext::get_instance()
    #6 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/functions.php(19): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #7 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-settings.php(663): include(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #8 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-config.php(100): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #9 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #10 /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require(‘/home/aldiploma…’)
    #11 {main}
    thrown

Please send the Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.