Topic Resolution: Not a Question
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Supported

I got the new license of theme and i want to update the old version installed on my website to solve conflict with theme and wordpress version
    Can you tell me about details

Supported

before i buy the theme
    this is the error message

[30-May-2024 05:51:02 UTC] PHP Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Supported

now all these error showed

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Deprecated: Optional parameter $icon declared before required parameter $data is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/megamenu/includes/core-functions.php on line 89

Deprecated: الوظيفة wc_get_log_file_path أصبحت مهجورة منذُ الإصدار 8.6.0 ولا يوجد لها أيّ بديل حتى الآن. in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6078

Deprecated: Optional parameter $sandbox declared before required parameter $gateway is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ccavenue_woocommerce/includes/class-wc-gateway-ccavenue-ipn-handler.php on line 26

Deprecated: Optional parameter $working_key declared before required parameter $gateway is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ccavenue_woocommerce/includes/class-wc-gateway-ccavenue-ipn-handler.php on line 26

Deprecated: urldecode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 5801

Sorry for the late response.

Please send the Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

I can’t find your username, please resend it to me

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

on wordpress version 6.4

the error log always
    [05-Jun-2024 09:51:11 UTC] PHP Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account: https://prnt.sc/tiN5oV4fQ3ip

Supported

Hello ,
    I need support from you
    when plugins require update
    the theme can’t be loaded correctly and the error message appear
    [05-Jun-2024 09:51:11 UTC] PHP Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

I need solution plz

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account
    Thanks

Supported

Can you write me steps to solve issue
    steps to solve conflict between plugins require update and rbpazt

To resolve the issue you are experiencing, please follow the instructions below:

1- Navigate to the file /home/aldiplomacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php.
    2- Locate line 194.
    3- Change the word “private” to “public”.

This modification should resolve the problem you are facing. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Supported

Hi,
    The issue still found
    I’m working on wordpress version 6.4 and RbPazt version 1.9.9
    but when I upgrade wordpress version ….theme not working .. that First issue
    the second issue when any plugin need update , also theme not loaded correctly
    I need urgent solution because every day I’m facing these problems and site goes down
    thanks

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.