HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Error Codes After Latest Theme Update 1.6.0

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

I just updated the Theme to the latest version 1.6.0 and it gives me error codes at the top of the page. See below.

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /var/www/wp-content/themes/moteling/includes/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Deprecated: Hook elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is deprecated since version 3.5.0! Use elementor/widgets/register instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5758

Please help!

FTP
    Host name: jetoverhotel.ws
    Port: 22
    Username: at0r8wPrh9OYXS
    Password: Ag99P91rPlbzTm

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hi,
    Thanks for checking but unfortunately the error still shows up. See below.

Deprecated: Hook elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is deprecated since version 3.5.0! Use elementor/widgets/register instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5758

Hope it can be solved.

Support Expired

Hi again,

I realize that all is OK viewed on a desktop computer, but still an error on the Mobile version.

Please let me know what page you are getting the error on, I’m currently checking but I don’t see the error you reported

Support Expired

Hi Lee,

All OK, after about 24 hours the error message disappeared on the Mobile version as well.

Thanks again for your kind help, much appreciated…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.