HomePage Forums Themeforest Petpuzzy – Pet Shop WooCommerce Theme Error After Updating To Latest Version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello

After updating our site to the latest version we are now faced with errors which I have put below, the site worked fine before we updated. The errors are shown on the front and admin pages.

Warning: require(/home/customer/www/picklespets.co.uk/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/petpuzzy/includes/elementor/modules/max-width.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/picklespets.co.uk/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/petpuzzy/includes/class-elementor.php on line 38

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/customer/www/picklespets.co.uk/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/petpuzzy/includes/elementor/modules/max-width.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php74/pear’) in /home/customer/www/picklespets.co.uk/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/petpuzzy/includes/class-elementor.php on line 38

Any Ideas
    Thanks Alan

Hi there,
    Please send us FTP Account and check “Set as private reply”
    We will check and fix it soon!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Support Expired

Hi

Thanks it seems the theme doesn’t update properly via the WordPress update so we transferred the files via ftp and all has come back up now. In future I will update via ftp as via WordPress admin breaks the site.

Thanks
    Alan

Good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.