HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Elementor many issues (responsive)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hello, I have many problems with Elementor, I see these issues on my website :

Warning: Undefined array key “column_mobile” in /home/naturaliwu/www/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/elementor/widgets/product.php on line 1066

Warning: Undefined array key “column_tablet” in /home/naturaliwu/www/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/elementor/widgets/testimonial.php on line 1203

Warning: Undefined array key “column_mobile” in /home/naturaliwu/www/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/elementor/widgets/testimonial.php on line 1204

Warning: Undefined array key “column_tablet” in /home/naturaliwu/www/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/elementor/widgets/brand.php on line 728

Warning: Undefined array key “column_mobile” in /home/naturaliwu/www/wp-content/themes/organey/includes/elementor/widgets/brand.php on line 729

Moreover, I can’t view the site on my mobile…

Do you have any idea where does the problem come from please ?

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Supported

Thank you very much, what was the problem ?

Config columns has not been installed on tablet and mobile, I have reinstalled it for you

Supported

Ok, will it keep it when I update the theme in wordpress appearance menu ?

Thanks

Currently I am fixing it directly in your main theme, please do not update during this time.
    We will check and update in the upcoming version

Supported

Hello,

I encounter 2 problems :

– Recently, product images of my shop no longer load when I use products tabs on my home page or the other : https://www.natural-innov.com/la-gamme/

– Can I update the theme now because you fix some problems due to many problems with Elementor when I’ve installed it at the beginning.

Thanks

Supported

Sorry, my first problem with the product image is solved (plugin conflict), but what about the theme update, can I update safely my theme without losing the settings you have made ?

In case the website is still operating normally, you do not need to update the theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.