HomePage Forums Themeforest Axtronic – Electronics WooCommerce WordPress Theme Demo Data is not loading well at all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

The site demo data is not loading well at all.It is supposed to work as it is.

I re-installed demo for your site, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Please check if the mobile view is working well.It is stretching while in the mobile view.It is not showing well

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Please help why are th shop buttons on the item linking me to your demo site .It should direct me to where a person can buy the item

Support Expired

When you click shop button on a product am being linked to https://demothemedh.b-cdn.net/axtronic/shop/

Support Expired

cAN YOU please allow user to add to cart and buy

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Hello am having troubles to find where i can add a mega menu .I want to add a mega menu for each category i have .So that when you hover over it you can see the mega menu i have created

Support Expired

Hello there i want to checkout products in the cart by allowing users to pay with paypal.

Am getting an error like this
    Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.

I want people in Zimbabwe to be able to pay or checkout products in the cart

thank you

Please contact paypal support for help with your issue, I have no experience with this.

Support Expired

Hello. Am getting updating issues!I have turned the header and footer to red but its only updating only on my browser but if i try to use another browser there are no changes. Please try to update there and see if you can see the changes on another browser

Support Expired

I also added products.The products I can only see then in my browser but they are not showing when am using other browsers or incognito mode

Support Expired

Forget about that issue ontop i solved i deleted cache

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.