HomePage Forums Themeforest Melawell – Medical Elementor WooCommerce Theme Demo Conteent is Not Properly Installed. Missing almost all the pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

I recently purchased the theme and setup on the server, but it seems the demo content coming from your server is either broken or incomplete. Most of the pages are missing and Sliders are missing etc.

Can you please fix the same on immediate basis, if not I would request refund for the same as I am not paying for broken theme that does not work.

Regards,

Hi,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hi,

Site is still missing the pages, about us, contact us etc.. as per the demo shown.. Site is still broken..

Support Expired

About us Page missing, Our Team Page Missing, Icons Page missing, and much more.. I dont understand what have you fixed. Homepage 4 is broken, No sliders are available in Slider Revolution. What is the point of spending $59 for a broken site..

Support Expired

Site is full of Errors: https://prnt.sc/9pVHeLSD_aQ_

Can I reset the data and reinstall the demo?

Support Expired

Sure, go ahead try it from your end. I don’t need a single bug / error or missing pages / content from your end. If it does not go well, please approve my refund request.

Support Expired

Is it done?

Support Expired

You took 3 hours and more and things are still not fixed. Its wasting my time. Please initiate the refund request so that I can get another one and complete the work.

I just got back to work after a break and dinner. Your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

I have just resolved all issues, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Nope, its not yet fixed: https://webproject.live/projects/drjtm/home-4/ its still broken, Missing sliders in Slider Revolution

Support Expired

Hi, Can you please share me the sliders used for different homepages so that I can update them..

Support Expired

Hello, Any Update on this?

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.