Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi, we are having an issue after installing this theme on our website. We think this theme has a conflict with the Elementor plugin. We purchase this theme because in the document it said that this theme is compatible with Elementor page builder. I try to solve the issue but I cannot solve it. Please help us to fix the issue.

The issue is when we activate the Elementor plugin all the pages will be a critical error.

The error is caused by a conflict between the Elementor plugin and the 10Web Builder plugin, I disabled this plugin and the website works normally, please check this plugin again.

Support Expired

Thank you for the response. But in another theme, the 10web builder plugin and Elementor plugin are working there is no conflict for them. We need the 10web builder so that we don’t need to buy an Elementor Pro.

Please check the error log. When the 10web builder is activated.
    #5 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/documents/tabs/settings-custom-css.php(33): Ele” while reading response header from upstream, client: 130.105.211.156, server: , request: “GET / HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php8.0-wplive.sock:”, host: “digitalscribehub.10web.site”, referrer: “https://digitalscribehub.10web.site/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=all&paged=1&s”
    #4 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/controls.php(1052): Elementor\Controls_Stack->end_controls_section()
    #3 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1621): do_action(‘elementor/eleme…’, Object(Elementor\Core\Kits\Documents\Kit), ‘section_custom_…’, Array)
    #2 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #1 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #0 /home/wplive/web/wp-live/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Baloca_Elementor_Custom_Css->register_controls(Object(Elementor\Core\Kits\Documents\Kit), ‘section_custom_…’)

That error log is also clear if we use some plugin. So what is the best solution that we can do? Since we need the 10web builder so that we don’t need to buy a pro version of elementor.

Support Expired

Forgot my question I will deactivate the 10web builder we will just use the Elementor

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.