HomePage Forums Themeforest Organey – Organic Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Critical error while installed the theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Supported

When i am trying to installed and activated the theme there is an error appears
    “magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\merlin\includes\class-merlin-logger.php on line 194″
    and if i try to install the required plugins it is showing
    Install Required Plugins
    The installation process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Installing Plugin Contact Form 7 (1/12)

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: 3 arguments are required, 2 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php:162 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php(162): sprintf(‘%1$s installed …’, ‘Contact Form 7’) #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3638): Bulk_Upgrader_Skin->after(‘Contact Form 7’) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-wp-upgrader.php(921): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer_Skin->after() #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3258): WP_Upgrader->run(Array) #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3371): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->run(Array) #5 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(2977): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->bulk_install(Array) #6 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(743): TGMPA_List_Table->process_bulk_actions() #7 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(324): TGM_Plugin_Activation->install_plugins_page(”) #8 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #9 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\admin.php(259): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #11 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\themes.php(10): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #12 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 162
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Please review and correct these problems asap

Please go to D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\merlin\includes\class-merlin-logger.php on line 194
    => Edit text “private” -> “public”

Supported

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “WPCleverWoosw” not found in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\woocommerce\class-woocommerce.php:66 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\woocommerce\class-woocommerce.php(512): Organey_Theme_WooCommerce->__construct() #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\functions.php(26): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-settings.php(663): include(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-config.php(96): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #5 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #6 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #7 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\woocommerce\class-woocommerce.php on line 66
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Done this still getting errors, Please resolve this issue and send me fresh theme. i have to start work

Supported

Install Required Plugins
    The installation process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Installing Plugin Elementor (1/7)

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: 3 arguments are required, 2 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php:162 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php(162): sprintf(‘%1$s installed …’, ‘Elementor’) #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3638): Bulk_Upgrader_Skin->after(‘Elementor’) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-wp-upgrader.php(921): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer_Skin->after() #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3258): WP_Upgrader->run(Array) #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3371): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->run(Array) #5 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(2977): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->bulk_install(Array) #6 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-content\themes\organey\includes\class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(743): TGMPA_List_Table->process_bulk_actions() #7 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(324): TGM_Plugin_Activation->install_plugins_page(”) #8 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #9 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-includes\plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\admin.php(259): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #11 D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\themes.php(10): require_once(‘D:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #12 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\mdi-grocery\wp-admin\includes\class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 162

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

while downloading the required plugins i am getting these errors

whats wrong with this theme
    i have downloaded the fresh updated version from theme forest still getting the error

Please install each plugin one by one to avoid this error from occurring

Supported

I bought this theme on April 14th and since then every time I try to install it, the WordPress crashes. I have posted messages on the their support portal and all that they say is to install each plugin separately. But that does not resolve this issue. I am now beyond frustrated and my client is not enjoying the delay. I have tried everything, from reinstalling the theme, to reinstalling the whole WordPress, installing the required plugins separately, as well as with the theme, but nothing has worked.

I am not the only person facing this issue. Others are complaining the same thing. If the author can not resolve the issue, they should refund and remove this theme from themeforest.

Supported

any update ?

Supported

Can you guys check this issue i dont get any reply from your side. Please refund my money so i can purchase new theme.

Sorry for the late response.
    Please download the latest version theme and update for your site.

Please skip the plugin installation step here, go to the Demo setup section to install the plugins and install the demo: https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/organey/download-and-installation-1/one-click-to-import-demo

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by SupporterSupporter.
    Supported

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pk2kKmLESBxXuaG1c2Hnkojpg1_qFic3?usp=sharing Please check this, i have done all the steps you suggested. but it is again failed, Please refund

Ok, please request a refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Supported

I have filed a refund request. Please approve it

We will check and confirm your refund request.

Supported

any update about the refund ?

Supported

i have requested you i have to purchase a new theme. but i didn’t receive any refund from your side

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.