January 23, 2023 at 4:30 pm #8649
I would like to create a new “Product type” in the Theme. It should work exactly like “Authors”. It is for creating the product “Speakers” (for audiobooks). So it has different persons in it, is therefore a different database, but should also be able to be lined up alphabetically and should be linked to audiobooks (regular products).
Can you help me with this?
Thank you very much!
Martina SimonJanuary 24, 2023 at 5:37 pm #8661
Basically, this type of book product is still full of features like the basic book product. And the only additional requirement is that instead of using author book you will display the speaker of the book, correct?
The display of speaker information will also be similar to the author?
We don’t have this function available at the moment, if you want to do this customization, you need to pay an extra fee for us to do the code customizations.January 24, 2023 at 5:59 pm #8664
not quite. I would need the Author of the audiobook AND the Speaker (an audiobook has both). Yes, the display of speaker information would be similar to the author, with an addition of an audiofile on the detail-page. Every Speaker has a speaker audio sample file.
So we would need the Authors as is AND one similar Product type Speakers (in german “Sprecher:innen”).
How much would these customizations cost?
I hope, I can post these other short questions here, concerning different issues:
1. I also have some questions concerning the display of properties of the audiobooks in the Shop-view
(like – by:
– About the Author
– Button See More)
can I change the wording? Our page is in German language.
2. Another question concerns the affiliate button in the Shop: Our shop has only affiliate products from another webshop. But the affiliate button in the product view doesn’t work, when I give it another URL (I tried several URLs). Our sample audiobook is “Steirerwahn”.
3. In the authors detail section: Here appear the words “I’m xxx”. How can I change these Words?
4. In the authors detail section as well: here appears the path above “Home>Authors>…”. I named the Authors in German “Autor:innen”, but here it appears as “Authors”. How can I change that?
5. I changed our Footer 1 and in the backend it is saved and the option “display on entire Website” is selected. But the frontend doesn’t change it.
I apologize sincerely for all the detail-questions, I hope, you can help me with these.
January 27, 2023 at 11:54 pm #8692This reply has been marked as private.January 30, 2023 at 4:25 pm #8702January 30, 2023 at 10:55 pm #8710This reply has been marked as private.January 30, 2023 at 11:09 pm #8713January 30, 2023 at 11:47 pm #8717
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by audiamo.
My boss is not online at the moment, so I can’t create an online invoice for you. I will send you paypal invoice tomorrow.February 2, 2023 at 10:47 pm #8763February 4, 2023 at 1:18 am #8774
Oh sorry, my boss just sent you a paypal invoice, please check.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.