HomePage › Forums › Themeforest › Milano – Awesome Fashion Responsive WooCommerce Theme › couple issues
March 11, 2021 at 7:54 pm #2817
1. On my site cheap-commercials.com why is the logo so small on mobile version?
2. Where do I edit the 404 page? I checked the manual but it doesn’t say.
3. Can we update the regular Elementor plugin (not Pro plugin)? Will you occasionally supply Elementor Pro updates as part of theme updates?March 11, 2021 at 11:47 pm #2818
#2. To edit 404 page, please go to page Edit 404 page with elementor
#3. To update Elementor Pro plugin, please deactivate this plugin -> delete it then re-install plugin via notice This theme requires.
I have just updated the latest version plugin for youMarch 12, 2021 at 1:57 am #2819
Thank you for the answers and letting me know how to fix them.
At the top of my header I have email and phone #. Why don’t they show up on mobile version?March 12, 2021 at 9:05 am #2820
Ok, I have just enabled email + phone on the mobile version. Please recheckMarch 12, 2021 at 9:17 am #2821
Thank you. So it had to be “enabled”? How?March 12, 2021 at 9:23 am #2822March 12, 2021 at 9:37 am #2823
Thanks for all your help.March 12, 2021 at 9:38 am #2824
Ok, Let me know if you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team.
Thanks!March 12, 2021 at 9:45 am #2825
Where do I leave my support rating?March 12, 2021 at 9:47 am #2826March 14, 2021 at 8:48 am #2827
When Google tries to crawl my new site it keeps sending me a message for the homepage saying “Error. Page indexed without content”. I’ve tried resubmitting for indexing and get the same error. Is there something with the Elementor code that is blocking Google or making it think there is no content on the homepage?
This is what it says can cause the error:
Indexed without content
Google has indexed these URLs, but Google couldn’t find any content on them. Possible reasons for this could be:
– Cloaking(opens in a new tab)
– Google couldn’t render the page, because they were blocked and received a HTTP status code 403 for example.
– The content is in a format Google doesn’t index
– An empty page was published.March 17, 2021 at 6:58 am #2828
Can someone answer this??? I REALLY need to find out what is blocking Google from reading the site code.March 18, 2021 at 8:49 am #2829
I think the problem is not with Elementor plugin, maybe it conflict with another plugin which prevented from reading data from google.
Try disabling All In One WP Security plugin, Limit Login Attempts Reloaded, and recheck SSL on your website
The topic ‘couple issues’ is closed to new replies.