HomePage Forums Themeforest Kosi – Furniture WooCommerce WordPress Theme Changing the colors of the theme issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello everyone
    – I just wanted to change the background color of all the pages beside the home page, body{background: #1c1c1c} is this possible?
    – I also want to change the background color of the menu which is fixed on the bottom of the whole website; [Home|account|Search|Wichlist] into #1c1c1c
    – Also want to change the color of the links in the menu in mobile to black without changing the hover
    – And finnaly the main menu in desktop when i scroll a little bit, the background of the menu changeing to white and the links still in white, i want to change the color of the links to black

Thank you soo much

Hello,

I resolved all issues, please delete all caches and recheck your site.

Support Expired

Thank you so much
    – I just wanted to change the background color of all the pages beside the home page, body{background: #1c1c1c} is this possible?
    There is another optimisation to apply in the same issue at the cart block, you can see the image below

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarNabil.
    Support Expired

Not only the cart block but all the blocks in the right corner menu has the same issue

Hi,

You change the text color to white, causing the entire text on the website to be affected. If you use this color for the entire website -> you must change the background color to dark in order to see this text color and have to change a lot of different positions and layouts.

Changing the color to dark makes your website quite dark and difficult to see, which is also unreasonable.

=> Please consider changing this color back, if you only need to make your logo white, just change the background header and text menu color, the lower parts can stay the same.

Support Expired

Hello again
    I took your advise on consideration and reset all the theme in order to reset all the bad changes i’ve made, now i want Just to :
    1- Change the background of the header to : #1c1c1c
    2- Set the header’s menu to the main menu, i already did but it’s not applied

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Thank you but i can’t see the account icon
    Account icon issus

Ok, I resolved this issue.

Support Expired

Thanks
    Why couldn’t i update the footer by elementor? it shows up that error below
    Elementor update issus

Support Expired

Same problem for the about us page

Hi you,

I fixed all issues, please recheck your site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.