HomePage Forums Themeforest Baloca – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Can’t edit website or use elementor. Theme Outdated

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Supported

can’t edit the website because the theme is outdated. I can’t use elementor or do any changes on the website. I have tried to submit multiple tickets without getting any response.

Supported

I am receiving these messages:

Your theme (Baloca Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

CAN’T ACCESS TO ELEMENTOR, WON´T LET ME AND WON’T LOAD.

Hello,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account: https://prnt.sc/ZE-6rOR1jVvL

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

I have outdated files on child theme, therefore I think it’s causing issues being able to use elementor. Could you please give this a priority? because it’s been having 6 months now with issues with this theme.

I still can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/j0NkVrY4iDCz

Supported
    Supported
    Supported

Hello, I’, having trouble updating the footer and header specifically. Elementor is not working, it just keeps loading but doense’t open the edit page.

Supported

omg!!! are u serious? why are u replying with this answer which I know instead of solving the issue! This is a theme issue! I previously shared the screenshot where it says that: “Your theme (Baloca Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.”

I can’t keep wasting my time it’s been 6 months and I still can’t use the theme!

1. I fixed all the issues, please recheck.

2. Are you confusing my response with another user’s?
    Previously, it was not my response but another user who had the same problem and mistakenly posted it to your ticket, not my answer to you.

Supported

thank you for fixing the issue! I will take a look and contact you back if I have any issues.

Supported

Hi, I can’t edit footer 3 with elementor… I was able to edit every other page but this. Could you please check again what’s going on?
    thx!

Supported

Header and footer can’t edit with elementor again. Could you please check! thx!

Supported

Also, how can I remove the top bar and on tablet and mobile devices there’s no menu showing up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.