HomePage Forums Themeforest Normann – Furniture Store WooCommerce Theme Call to undefined function normann_get_previous_product()

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

When i tried save the updates in Elementor it returns a 500 Error. In log says:

AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function normann_get_previous_product() in /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/themes/normann/includes/elementor/widgets/single-product-navigation.php:212\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2268): Normann_Elementor_Products_Navigation->render()\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(750): Elementor\\Widget_Base->render_content()\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(449): Elementor\\Widget_Base->print_content()\n#4 /var/www/vhosts/404demo.com/yanez.404demo.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(1354): Elementor\\Element_B…’, referer: https://yanez.404demo.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=576&action=elementor

All plugins are installed and activated.

Regards

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.