Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hello, i have a problem on my website..Sometimes for example when i am on the contact page and then i click to go on homepage, before the page loads it shows a blue page for 1-2 seconds and the loads the page

Can you tell me how to fix that?

If you want to check it go to the link i send you /ekdilwsi-endiaferontos and the click the first item on menu which says ‘Αρχική’ and you will see it

Hi,

This is a lazy loading screen while the image is downloading, it’s not a bug or a problem to fix.
    If you do not want to display this function or want to change the background color to another color, please let me know, I will review and assist you.

Support Expired

Hello and thank you for your response…i would like to not display this function anymore, what should i do?

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Hello, it worked…Can you inform me of what should i do if i want it back or if i want it back with a different color? Only if it is something small and not make you loose time

Hello,

You can add this CSS code to the file style.css:

.skeleton-body .skeleton-modern-slider {
      --background_light: rgba(48, 73, 107, 0.6);
      --skeleton-loading: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(16, 42, 88, 0) 20%, rgba(16, 42, 88, 0.91) 50%, rgba(16, 42, 88, 0) 80%);
    }
    .skeleton-body .skeleton-modern-slider:before {
      height: 100%;
      background-size: 100% 100%;
      background-position: center center;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.