HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme Big issues on mobile version of the site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

having big issues when displaying the theme on mobile; big gaps between the header and the content; the mobile version is not as I set it up on Elementor, and is scrambled up. If I modify the mobile version in Elementor, brokes the computer version, and viceversa.

Cannot modify the bottom menu, the menu for the mobile version.. unable to find the 4 options in Elementor, besides the color.. need to modify in my own language and add my own options.

Thank you and really appreciate your support and patience.
    Best regards.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Thank you so much for your kind support and fast reply. Now is a lot better; deactivated the whole mobile menu, as Elementor does not allow to change the name and the icons though.

Looks a lot better not, almost perfect.. will try to figure out how to modify the layout in the mobile version without breaking the computer layout.

Big thanks!!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Avatarlyybra.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Support Expired

Hi there,

still not able to find a solution not to break the web version, modifying the mobile one.. I mean with the header & the footer.
    Could you please help?

Thank you and best regards!

Previously I customized the header for you on mobile; https://prnt.sc/RP8pkbYz4MtZ
    If you need to customize the header + footer further on mobile, you will have to pay a customization fee.

Support Expired

Hi,

thank you for the reply; please give me the costs of the customization, but the most important problem is the issue regarding the add-ons; please tell me how much do you want in order for me to have an addon menu with options that can be mandatory or not;

– pizza sizes (S/M/L/XL) – mandatory

– pizza toppings prices according to the pizza size selected – optional; need only the options for the selected sizes; if a customer selects M size, need to have only the topping prices for this size: price for mozzarella M, bacon M, mushrooms M etc., but once again, these needs to be optional, as they are optional toppings;

– pizza crust – mandatory: stuffed crust, thin crust;

– pizza crust filling according to the pizza crust option selected – optional; need only the prices relative to what pizza the customer selected; if he wants XL pizza, need to have the crust fillings only for the XL crust filling.

Thank you so much for the understanding.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Support Expired

Sorry, but you really seem not to understand the problem, or you have no solution to my issue…
    Tried to explain you several times what I need…..

I can’t make the customization request you want, I can only help you make the customization like the demo link I sent.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.