HomePage Forums Themeforest Majextic – Auto Parts Store WooCommerce Theme Autoparts filtering redirects to shop page without filtering based the selection

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hello, I have purchased the majextic theme for wordpress in order to use the homepage4 which includes the parts filtering where is required by the client. The problem is that, even if i create the car and apply a part on it, when I use the filtering selections it redirects me into the shop page without making any filtering and shows all the categories including all products in them. I need to filter the products and to result with the categories and only the products corresponds in the selected part.

I find the filtering and search still work normally: https://prnt.sc/oG68h2KC1sRF

Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

This search filter widget only supports filtering by product attributes, not the entire category.
    You will have to customize the code if you want to filter by product category

Supported

TY

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Supported

We are checking the theme and will update this error in the next few days, please wait

Supported

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Supported
    Supported

I finally came up with a solution, ty for supporting me

Good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.