HomePage Forums Themeforest Melawell – Medical Elementor WooCommerce Theme Add to cart don’t work in Orders page (from My Account)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi!

I need the customer will be able to add a product to the cart from the Orders page (in “My Account”), I know this is a possible function because the basic woocommerce theme: Storefront, has it. Like this:

See Image

Can you help to enable this function in Melawell?

Hi,

This is seemingly an extra function that the plugin provides, by default this page only displays the user’s orders, not the orders in the cart.
    Please double check this information

Support Expired

Hi! I going to check with the plugin vendor.

Thanks

Support Expired

Do you have any idea why this function works in other themes (like Storefront) but not in Mellawel?

Greetings

As I said, by default this Order page will not be able to display and check out the products in the cart.
    You can activate the Storefront theme on the website to check again

Support Expired

Hello!

I understand you, and yes, the function to add products from the order page happens thanks to the plugin called “RnB Extend Order”

What I’m trying to explain to you is that the Melawell issue is blocking the function of adding the product to the cart from the order page.

I think it’s a Melawell problem, because I’ve tested the plugin on two other themes, and the plugin works without any problems.

_

So what kind of support can you give me?

Or maybe, can I get a refund?

Yes, can you share the admin dashboard account so I can check this issue again.

Support Expired

Hi! For some reason I can’t reply to my comment with the credentials to the admin dashboard, Is there any problem to share links?

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I have checked your website and now the RnB Rental Product section is working properly in the order page: https://prnt.sc/-LcUJtMaFSkT

Support Expired
    Support Expired

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Great, thank you!!

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.