HomePage Forums Themeforest Maximin – Modern Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme Add to cart and Wishlist remain loading after clicking them

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Support Expired

Hi,

I’ve installed the theme on daval.ro, I applied the recommended settings mentioned here (https://leebrosusthemes.gitbook.io/maximin/get-started/requirements) and I have 2 issues:

1. When adding a product to cart (for example this one https://daval.ro/product/alpena-swc-beige-leather-2/), the Add to cart and Buy now buttons remain inactive for a long period of time. If I click refresh on the page, I can see the mini-cart is updated, the product is added to cart and everything works as expected.
    2. When trying to view my Whishlist, the slider shown on the right side is displayed but without any product in it and I see the continuous loading icon. Similarly, if I access my whishlist page, everything works fine.

What is the solution for these problems?
    Thanks,
    Stefan

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please send the admin web account via this topic.

Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

1. I checked your website and the add to cart button is still working normally.
    You turned on the link to page cart mode after adding the product to the cart, so there is no cart sidebar popup, the cart can still update the product and there is no problem as you reported.

2. I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Support Expired

Thank you for your help!!!

Can you please explain what you did to fix the Add to cart action and how did you remove the pop-up for cart? I’d like to understand if there is anything I need to consider when doing future upgrades.

By the way, the pop-ups for cart and whishlist are still there for mobile, the change you did applies to desktop only. I will be able to fix it myself if you can help me with the steps.

Thank you in advance!

1. I only added the config to redirect to the cart page after adding products to the cart, without any code customizations in the theme.

2. The shopping cart and wishlist popups are still present and have not changed on both desktop and mobile.

Support Expired

The issue was previously resolve but now it reappeared on the products having variations. Can you please check?
    I see a 500 server error triggered in the page source when pressing Add to cart button.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatarstefan.sasu.

The error may be due to a conflict with some plugins you installed.
    In addition, many plugins have not been updated to the latest version, please update these plugins for your website

Support Expired

Hello,

I updated all relevant plugins and now the issue is not solved.
    I’m now back to the first problem – after pressing Add to cart I am not redirected to cart page as it should for variable products. Steps to reproduce:

1. Open incognito / new session as a guest (not logged in)
    2. Access https://daval.ro/product/caciula-copii-minecraft-creeper-logo-5-8-ani-circumferinta-52-cm-multicolor/
    3. Press add to cart
    4. Product is added to cart but there are 2 issues:
    A) the page is frozen, buttons are not clickable
    B) Redirect to cart doesn’t happen although the setting is enabled

Stefan

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatarstefan.sasu. Reason: Issue not solved

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.