HomePage Forums Themeforest RBpazt – Auto Parts Store WooCommerce Theme Theme setup and demo import not working

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Good morning,

We have purchased and installed the theme. Now I want to run the setup but after step 2 I get several errors.

I have increased all PHP setting limits, and use php version 8.2. (also tested with 8.3 and 7.4)

Can you help us to solve this?

Error logs:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plg_active() in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/class-merlin.php:1336 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/class-merlin.php(1048): Merlin->get_tgmpa_plugins() #1 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/class-merlin.php(557): Merlin->plugins() #2 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/class-merlin.php(507): Merlin->body() #3 /home/xxx/domains/x/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(322): Merlin->admin_page() #4 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #5 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517) in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/rbpazt/includes/merlin/class-merlin.php on line 1336

Hi,
    We have identified the issue and are working on an update soon! Once it’s ready, we will install it for you and notify you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Supported

Thanks for the quick response!

Do you have an indication for us of when you think you will have this update ready?

Hi,
    We have updated and installed the sample demo for Home Page 1 for you!
    To set up the homepage according to your preferences, you can go here: https://www.spruytmotorsport.tripledemo.nl/wp-admin/themes.php?page=merlin&step=content

Thanks and have a nice day!

Supported

Great, thanks for the help and quick responses!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Theme setup and demo import not working’ is closed to new replies.