Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hi,
    I am unable to create an author page where I can view all available author profiles. Can you help me with this? I have created one but I have to update it manually and it is very difficult

Hi
    You create a page and select the template as shown in the image. We have already set up the current page for you.

To display the author’s image, you can follow the instructions below

Hope this help

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by SupporterSupporter.
    Supported

Thanks for your help but I have a problem.
    I see your page but, I don’t know why, on my site, which was created before I put in your theme, I already had an authors page where I put in my authors. (here link: https://www.hopeedizioni.it/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=book_author&post_type=product)

These authors do not show up on the page you created, is it possible to create the authors page like this one here but with my authors already resistered on the page I linked to you?

Thanks so much for your help

Cristina

This reply has been marked as private.
    Supported

Hi, sent everything on Paypall.
    Can I ask if we can then leave a single point where I enter the authors so that it will no longer cause the error with in new authors that I will enter?

Thanks
    Cristina

Hi
    Rest assured, we will create a page that loads the authors you enter, so none of them will be lost.

Hi,
    We have finished fixing your website. Please check it again.

Thanks

Supported

HI,
    I’ve seen it all. Perfect

Thanks so much for your help

Cristina

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Page author’ is closed to new replies.