Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Supported

thank you for your support and fixing issues ..yes for sure i will give 5 star rating….just last issue wishlist do not show item added in mobile… please fix wishlist also.. please and when we add item in desktop view it show website link under the item please fix that also

Hi
    We have fixed Wishlist
    Please check

Thanks

Supported

hello again… sir during
    ***checkout, payment gateway is not working…it only show name like paypal and credit card but thier is no box or container to fill the information,both in mobile view and desktop view

** after successful payment it shows.. session expired return to shop…you can test that in cash on delivery

Supported

hello sir
    ***during payment credit debit field is not working,users are not able to fill their information,in credit/debit card,paypal,cash on delivery all not working…user are not able to fill information

***second issue
    ** after successful payment it shows.. session expired return to shop…you can test that in cash on delivery

**third issue
    during payment when customer click on cart its show empty…on other pages its working but during the payment at that time whensome click on cart its shows empty

Supported

hello sir
    ***during payment credit debit field is not working,users are not able to fill their information,in credit/debit card,paypal,cash on delivery all not working…user are not able to fill information

***second issue

**third issue
    during payment when customer click on cart its show empty…on other pages its working but during the payment at that time whensome click on cart its shows empty

Supported

sir please fix payment issues ..my clinets are not able to pay .. and I dnt know any coding please sir help.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Header issue and account’ is closed to new replies.