HomePage Forums Themeforest Piizalian – Fast Food Restaurant WooCommerce Theme Error in console when You are logged, empty cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Supported

HI. I have some problems, after installing theme, I setup child theme and import demo and all required plugins.

1. When you are logged as admin and you visit for example a homepage site html is broken and there is a error console

jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'tools')
        at Frontend.initOnReadyComponents (frontend.min.js?ver=3.24.7:2:7393)
        at Frontend.init (frontend.min.js?ver=3.24.7:2:9297)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (frontend.min.js?ver=3.24.7:2:9523)
        at e (jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27028)
        at t (jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27330)

I think some scripts loaded to early for admin or logged user because when you are not login site display correctly.

2. When you add some product to basket then on mini cart page there are displayed correctly but when you enter on full page of basket You see information about “Your cart is currently empty.”

Hi there,
    We have fixed your problem, please have a look

Thanks

Supported

Hi again.

First problem is resolved, website looking good if You are logged as admin.

But there is a still issue with cart.

When you add some random product to cart from menu, they are displaying correctly in mini cart, look at screenshot: https://prnt.sc/tgE5lFIXnna9

But after clicking on button “View Cart” in mini cart modal we are redirect to full cart and there is message about empty cart, screenshot: https://prnt.sc/Bnnow8yg8Rv1

This problem occurs only in cart wiew, not in checkout, mini cart (modal). Also in menu header keep good quantity and price.

Hi,

I’ve just updated to the latest version, and the cart page is working fine on my end.

Could you please check if your cache settings are configured correctly?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.