HomePage Forums Themeforest Moteling – Resort & Hotel WordPress Theme Assistance Needed for Hotel Booking System and Breadcrumb Image Issues

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Supported

Hi,

Thanks! It’s visible now. When I am searching anything there should be show only room list. I want to remove other extra items like search form, sorting, filters and etc… Can you guide me how can I hide or remove from the hotel booking search page.

Supported

Hi are you there?

Hi
    Are you looking to remove the section that appears similar to the one in the image?

Supported

Hi,

No. It was sorted. Now I want to by default open room for all the days if I want to block for particular month or day I will do that but by default it should be open for all the days how can I do that? I can’t open month wise it will large process for me. Give me any alternative way for the same.

Hi

If the guest is booking the entire hotel, you only need to create one room that represents the whole hotel. This way, you won’t need to open rooms day by day or month by month.

Hope this help!

Supported

Hi,

Thanks for the update!

Yes it works for me but how can I do the same?

Hi,

You just need to delete all the rooms and create only one room that represents the entire hotel. Enter the price, and write descriptions that include the number of rooms, amenities, and other details.

Supported

Hi,

Thanks for the update!

Will do the same and let you know.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Assistance Needed for Hotel Booking System and Breadcrumb Image Issues’ is closed to new replies.